Monday, August 15, 2011

Rock

My mom's neighbors have a dog named Rock.

Rock is the Ugliest Dog in the World.

See?

My niece and nephew, however, are quite fond of him, and when he comes downstairs to pay them a visit, they get very excited . . .

. . . and they say things like, "He's so cuuuuuute!"

I've got news for you, kiddos. Rock is not cute.

Rock is more accurately described as a hideous beast.

Rock is the very definition of Ugly.

He looks like he just stepped out of The Black Lagoon . . .

He looks like Quasimodo's Love Child.

He looks like he was thought up in the depths of the bowels of hell, was rejected as too frightening, but escaped into the world anyway.

See?

The kids won't be swayed, though. They love the wrinkled, wretched creature . . .

. . . and, apparently, they're not the only ones.

"Awww, who's my cute little schnookie puppy-dog?"

4 comments:

Me, You, or Ellie said...

Okay, ew. I'm with you, Ellie. That sister of yours is a crazy woman! (I won't call her kids names though.)

And the links to those two photos - HA! So right on!

You've got me laughing, that's for sure.

xoxo,
Beth

Mom C said...

I can't believe Rock made the blog. Oh, his owners think he's beautiful.... xoxo mom

Me, You, or Ellie said...

Awwww, schnookie poopie rocky pie! I'm telling my girl what you said, you're going to be at the to of her shit list.

One of the last photos I took of dad was of his impression of rock!

Xoxo

Jacquie

Me, You, or Ellie said...

Hey, I never said Rock wasn't a sweet doggie, I just said he was an ugly doggie.

And how.

xxE